User Guide Home
Syncrify Client   >
The Data Folder in Syncrify Client is a special folder where information about every profile is stored.
Besides profiles, it also stores:
- Log files - these are stored in a sub-folder called logs
- MD5 signatures - these are stored in sigCache folder
- Lock files - these are temporary files that prevent a single profile from running simultaneously
The easiest way to get to the Data Folder to start Syncrify Client, then go to File > Open Data Folder...
Absolute Path for Data Folder
Prior to version 2.6, Syncrify Data Folder was stored in user's home directory. The exact path is:
- On Windows XP, 2003: C:\Documents And Settings\YourUserName\.syncrify\
- On Windows Vista, 7, 2008, & 8: C:\Users\YourUserName\.syncrify\
- On Linux, UNIX & Mac OS X: ~/.syncrify
Starting from version 2.6, the preferred path on Windows platform is the All Users folder, instead of the individual user. The exact path is:
- On Windows XP, 2003: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\SyncrifyData\
- On Windows Vista, 7, 2008, & 8: C:\ProgramData\SyncrifyData\